Paleo Meatballs with Fresh Herbs
In need of a really, really, really easy dinner recipe? Well here you go. These Paleo Meatballs with Fresh Herbs literally takes 4 ingredients and 10-15 minutes to prepare, depending on how fast you can make a ball! You’re going to really love these meatballs. I was surprised when I first made this recipe thinking it was going to be really bland or fall apart because most meatball recipes have lots of breadcrumbs, eggs and dairy. Well, I sure was wrong. These quickly became a staple in my kitchen and I’m so glad to share them with you today.
You know when this recipe is extra great? When you have absolutely no time and you’re running ragged. I am stressed the F out these days. Seriously taken on too much and am like all pistons firing 24/7. I got a new job/promotion at my day job but also get to keep all my old responsibilities. Woo. I have been working with a travel vlog company filming clips for them. I’ve been teach more and more yoga classes. I’ve been planning a birthday party for my husband, two weekend getaways and of course all the regular responsibilities like laundry and cleaning and cooking and keeping my plants alive and blah blah blah. Surprisingly I’m still in a really good mood my body is just tired. My self care has taken a nosedive and I can feel like nerves starting to fray. With that in mind I’m just type type typing away to get to the 200 words I’m told my blog post needs to be SEO adequate.
Thank you for allowing my blatherings. I know this is totally self indulgent and I hope I’m back to my regular self soon. In this particular moment in time though, I just need to finish this so I can go to bed. Oh bed, how I miss your gentle embrace.
- 8oz mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 large bunch of fresh herbs (basil, parsley, rosemary, etc.), finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use your hands to mix
- Form the mixture into equal sized balls
- Cook until no longer pink, different sized balls will take different amounts of time
- Enjoy on their own or in a tomato sauce
I hope this recipe has inspired you to do some simple cooking,